Client: Beaux Songes Development Ltd
Period: 2011 – On-going
Estimated Cost of Works: Rs 160 Million (at Tender stage)
Consultancy: Rs 7.0 Million
Project Management Services
- Project Management services by SRC involved liaison with and reporting to Client and Client’s representative, production of Inception Report, Feasibility Report, Preliminary and Final Design Reports, Supervision of construction, Progress Reports, Financial Statements and finally Project Completion Report
- The Project Management Services provides for full surveying activities such as placing of boundary stones for all individual plots, preparation of Memorandum of Survey for inclusion in individual deeds of sale prepared by the Notary
- The morcellement provides for 306 lots, over an extents of 42.5 Arpents and includes green spaces, children spaces, syndic area encompassing syndic office, transformer room, gardener’s store, kiosks, petanque court and volley-ball court all within a natural landscape setting
- 250m of road 7m wide, 3.6km of road 6m wide and 100m of road 5m wide
- 4.0km of HDPE pipes ranging from 32mm to 160mm in diameter together with all associated valves, chambers and household connections
- 1.7km of 150mm nominal diameter DI pipeline as off-site main
- The construction of 1.7km of HT electrical duct and 5.0km of L.V electrical duct in same trench together with 30 No. angle draw pits and the construction of 4No. Transformer houses
- 5.2km of underground telecommunication network including manholes and subscribers’ connections with all associated works
- 4.5km of PCV sewer piping ranging from 200mm to 250mm diameter, including manholes and
Liaison with Authorities
Within the ambit of the project management services, responsible for application to Morcellement Unit of MHL, and liaison with all relevant Authorities.
Environmental Impact Assessment
SRC carried out the EIA study addressing all the environmental parameters associated with the project, discussions with all project stakeholders, submission of draft EIA report to Client for vetting, submission of EIA report to DoE in 18 copies + CD, managing the inter-ministerial site visit, addressing all the required additional information requested by the various Authorities, and finally obtention of the EIA Licence.
Environmental Monitoring Plan
The EMP is being prepared by SRC, reflecting attendance to, and action on, the conditions of the EIA Licence. The EMP will be shortly submitted by SRC to the DoE for approval.
The Environmental Monitoring by SRC will start shortly since the project is now at the Tender Stage, and works expected to start in September 2011.