Client: Central water Authority
Project Value: MUR 150 Milliona
An Environmental Impact assessment was carried out for the construction of chlorine depot project which comprised of the construction of chlorine tonner and cylinder storage buildings, with associated back-up buildings such as workshops, office block, store, mess room etc.
The following works were carried out for the purpose of this project:-
- Zone A- Back-up and Administrative Building
- Zone B- Chlorine Depot
- Chlorine tonner storage building of 869 m2 that will store about 150 tonners
- Chlorine cylinder storage building of 167 m2 that will store 170-275No. Cylinders
- Overhead travelling crane, complete with supporting I-beams, crane gantry, hoisting tackle, etc.
- Neutralizer/Scrubber complete with tower, pumps, cooling system, etc.
- Underfloor – gas leak suction pipework, including longitudinal pipes, lateral pipes, manholes, suction pump, etc.
- On-Site Infrastructure
- Water Supply network
- Sewerage network
- Site peripheral block wall
- Site drainage network
- Electricity network
- Telecommunication network
- Adequate landscaping and green spaces for leisure and the much-desired community building livelihood
- Adequate street lighting for comfort and security
- Appropriate road marking and road signage to ensure safe and hazard-free vehicular circulation